Riverwalk Theatre is located at 228 Museum Drive, Lansing, MI 48933.
Visit http://www.google.com/maps for directions.
Free parking is available on a first come, first serve basis in our front lot. The spots are limited, so here are some suggestions that may help.
If our main parking lot (shared with Impression 5) is full, as it often is on Sundays, you can try:
• REO Museum parking lot, if it’s not open.
• beyond the “turn-around loop” at the end of Museum Drive in the
gravel-lot area. The sign indicating “no motor vehicles” refers to the
Riverwalk, itself, not this area.
• along Museum Drive
• in the public lot north of the Riverwalk/Impression 5 buildings.
Occasionally, they charge for parking when there is a Lansing Center or baseball event. If you park near the river, there is a short, (½ block) walk along the river, to our front door.
Lock your car and conceal any valuables from sight. We appreciate
your continued patronage in spite of parking challenges.
- Box Office
- Calendar of Events
- Season 31
- Visiting Riverwalk
- About Riverwalk
- Cast List
- Our Members
- Get Involved
- Contact Us
- Photo Archive
- Submit A Play
- Reservations / Prices / Show Times
- Season Tickets / Gift Certificates
- Riverwalk Theatre Show History
- Tour of Riverwalk Theatre
- Theatre Links